Drainage and dewatering - PVC drainage chambers
Drainage chambersare located wherever drainage pipes change direction. These may be collective and pass through chambers, often equipped with sedimentation traps, where sand carried by the flowing water accumulates.
The chamber diameters are usually 315 or 400 mm and similar to sewer chambers are crowned with a telescopic section with a cast iron manhole hatch, concrete cone or PP cover. In order to close a chamber with a sedimentation trap a PP cover / bottom may be used.
PVC drainage is a modern solution used for:
- plots designated for construction or residential buildings
- dewatering agricultural, sports and recreational areas,
- farmland drainage
- linear ditch dewatering (e.g. sewers, water mains)
- building perimeter drainage
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT AVAILABLE - for more details contact sales representative