PVC Kaczmarek gutters - ‘Karolina’ gutter system
Attractive and aesthetic appearance, ease of installation and high quality are the main advantages of the PVC-U"Karolina" gutter system from Kaczmarek.. The system is manufactured in five fashionable colours: brown, graphite, white, red and black, and is designed to drain rainwater from different buildings such as detached houses, blocks of flats, commercial buildings, industrial and agricultural units.
Perfectly designed semicircular gutter profile and carefully chosen accessories make the system easy to installwithout the use of additional materials such as adhesive, which significantly reduces installation costs.
The use of high impact polyvinyl chloride dye additives, stabilizers and agents resistant to ultraviolet radiation means the gutters retain their original, intense colour for many years.
The „Karolina” system includes:
- 100, 125 and 150mm diameter gutters
- 75 and 100 mm downpipes,
- gutter connecting elements: connectors, corners, running outlets and caps, with pre-pasted gaskets
- downpipe connecting elements: connectors, elbows, tees, inspection elements push-in connections without gluing
- handles for gutters and downpipes
Our company, acting as the "Kaczmarek" factory warehouse facility guarantees instant availability of all elements of the "Karolina" gutter system, free transport and professional technical advice on system assembly.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSPORT AVAILABLE - for more details contact sales representative